Imagine a fruit so nutritious that goats will climb trees just to eat them.
Inside that little fruit, is the little nut that gives us Argan oil, also known as \’liquid gold\’. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief and to nourish skin and hair. Throughout the world, people are taking advantage of the many Argan oil benefits to treat the hair & skin.
Benefits of Argan Oil
Argan Oil is also known as 'Liquid Gold' and has a range of benefits?
- Argan Oil can soften dry or very dry skin (can help combat symptoms caused by Eczema & Psoriasis)
- Argan Oil can reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkle, promotes skin elasticity and firmness
- Argan Oil can reduce the appearance of scaring on the skin
- Argan Oil can reduce the appearance of stretch marks, due to improving skin elasticity
- Argan Oil can reduce sebum levels to help combat effects of acne/oily skin
- Argan Oil can be used as a soothing treatment & can help to reduce redness
- Argan Oil can be used on the hair to help tame frizz & fly-aways
- Argan Oil can be used on the hair to help combat dryness and brittleness
Argan Oil is a rich source of Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a very powerful anti-oxidant which is known to combat different diseases and is also responsible for promoting healthy growth of hair and naturally smooth skin. Argan Oil consists of twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil.
Argan Oil is rich in omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids ?
Argan Oil is considered a \’super food\’ for the whole body, rich in antioxidants, phenols, carotenes, squalene & essential fatty acids which offer a wide range of skin, hair & health benefits.
Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants ?
Antioxidants help prevent skin damage caused by free radical damage, helping in skin damage repair and rejuvenation. Antioxidants content promotes collagen production in the skin, that makes skin looking younger, helping skin achieve a healthy “glow”.
Argan Oil has astonishing moisturising and conditioning properties ?
Argan Oil is not only a “super food” for the face and hair but for the whole body, helping you to feel revitalized from head to toe. It can also provide visual benefits of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by softening the skin and increasing elasticity.
Argan Oil is non-greasy, lightweight and easily absorbed ?
Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow. It is of a light molecular weight and soaks into the skin leaving no greasy residue.